|Group||Metal Roll Forming Machine|
|Min. Order||1 piece|
|Terms of Payment||all|
Trapezoidal sheets Roll Forming Machine video，you can see more clearly.
|Technical data of step tile roll forming machine|
|Suitable material||Q235 color steel sheet;0.5-0.6mm,|
|Working speed||About 6m/min|
|Step distance||adjustable according to requirement (>=250mm)|
|Power Requirement||Main motor power: 5.5 Kw(Depend on final design)|
|Hydraulic station power: 5.5Kw(Depend on final design)|
|Material of forming rollers||No.45 steel, plated with chrome on surface.|
|Material of cutter,pressing die||Cr12 mould steel with quench treatment, HRC58-60|
|Material of shaft||High quality 45# steel, Dia. is 72mm. |
Roller grinder milling.
|Controlling system||Mitsubishi PLC & converter|
|Total weight of machine||About 10500KGS|
|Machine’s size||about 18m×1.8m× 1.5m (Depend on final design)|
Bearings inside the forming rollers to allow machine run with less loading, so that machine rollers not easy to be damaged to prolong machine life. More important, machine can get more precise sheet because of bearing designing.
1. Shaft material is No.45 steel with diameter 72mm, strong and durable
2. Shafts are processed for three times from rough machining to grinder machining, to ensure the precision of final product.
once you set quantity and length of product,machine will produce product automatically.
1.Forming speed: 20-25m per minute or 30-35m per minute .
2. Anti-rust roller: CNC machine tooled, Plated with 0.05mm hard chrome .
3. . Heat treatment: Heat treatment for cutting frame to remove the steel stress, to avoid deformation.
4. Cutter blade: Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment, long life time.
5. High precision: shafts for rollers are tooled by grinding machine at least twice. Rollers are CNC processed to ensure precision performance.
6. People originate: introduced Mitsubishi PLC with touch screen. Friendly man-machine interaction.
7. Excellent services: Technician can be sent to your factory to install the machine and train your workers. Lifetime services for our machines.